Here at TinEye, we’re a bunch of DIY believers. All our equipment is designed and built by our stellar techie team and we added a maker space to our office earlier in the year. That’s why we’re excited to be supporting Toronto’s 3rd Maker Faire, taking place at the Toronto Reference Library on November 22-23.
- 3D-Printed Live Laser Tag game with Battlegrounds, with 3D printed laser guns, Arduino-powered gear live gaming experience.
- The Glowatorium, a dark room with LED-lit pop-up playground and installations that respond to your presence by changing shape and colour.
- Print it with coffee! RIT – Coffee Drip Printer prints with coffee, wine, and ink.
- Twitter Typewriter turns modern technology and social media on its head. You tweet, it types.
- Ever wanted to build a rocket, or launch one? Kids launch rockets with MakerKids and race boats right in the Library!
- Learn to solder with Snowbot, 3D print your heart out and laser cut all the things at Toronto Maker Faire drop-in workshops!
- And more, including workshops on 3D printing, robotics and more.
All the details you need:
- When: Saturday November 22 and Sunday November 23, 2014
- Where: Toronto Reference Libarary
- How: Registration is open now and is FREE.
See you at the Faire!